08 November 2006

nO iNtErNeT yEt ☹…

we thought we were finally getting internet… the man from the phone company even called before 8.30am, which made us all excited ☺, but there was another problem… the pillars where the phone line was coming from are all old and rotten, so they need to be changed … well, that’s good if they do it, but we’ll have to wait more 3 or 4 days, the least, he said… I wish Friday it would be fine… if not, only next week !!!

But well, life goes on :-)

we’re really glad and happy that more of “da family” arrived…
Miri and Jo,


Mark and Michael (the picture is not clear though),


And the goophy and lovely Edi ☺



The pictures are not that great, but you’ll have more chances to see more from them…
Mark and Michael came hitch-hiking from Germany and met the others in France… they might stay till Christmas, or around that…
Jo, Miri and Edi will stay for 2 months, more or less… They are the carpenters (not the band ☺ ) , but the real carpenters, just like Jesus ☺ …
It was really sweet this morning when Miri was telling me she didn’t came to sleep in my room coz they got caught in conversation, sharing, worshiping and praying till 3am ☺ …

I’m really glad for all those who are coming to join…

Me, Dominike, Frauke, Peter and Edi came to the city today for internet, shopping a lot of stuff we miss and for Frauke’s appointment with the “baby doctor”… She can be born at any day from now on ☺
We’ll also have lunch with some of my cousins, Nela and Carlos… they invited us!!! I ‘m really thankful for my family here in Castelo Branco who has been supporting me in many ways… Paulinho is also a blessing, always willing to help when he can… I like him a lot ☺ …

O.K., all for now…

Shantii, Shantii

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have so many things to tell U. God is doing so many goog things, i'll tell later more but now i can say i have the joy, the love and the peace of HS.

Julian is learning a lot of portuguese. He's staying at my place.

Simone, Dominique and Timmy had dinner with us, also Ben, Nuno and Paula Barreto. It was a great time.

Miss U and hope to see U soon.

Beijinhos e benficações (a palavra k o Julian inventou pra bençãos) pra todos.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry it's not Dominique, it's Monique...

We had the pleasure of having Monique, Timmy, fina and Simone with us :)