18 January 2007

bAcK 2 XrIsTmas...


O.K, I missed some things in my posts... and the main reason is that I haven't been able to get on line so frequently and this was a busy season for me to be inspired enough to write...
so, I went out from the land for a while around Christmas... First I went to Lisbon to paint my flat and finish the contract for good :-)...
Then I went to Porto to spend Christmas with Edna, my sister, my brother-in-law,Paulo, and his family... Nico too of course, he is part of the family, and Simone and Peter, 2 of the Germans who are at the land also joined us...Look how beautiful my sister is pregnant...she has twins, 2 boys maybe :-)
It was fun and nice to know Paulo's family better... we ate a lot as well :-)...
here's Nico...

Edna opening the baby presents... she was all excited as this is something new for her :-)

Simone and Peter...


No comments: