30 March 2007

nOt mUcH tImE b4 mY tRaIn...


O.k, this will be short, just to say that I'm on my way to the land, and I soooooooooooooooooooo miss it... this last 2 weeks seemed like ages ... well, in one hand it was nice coz I enjoyed being with my friends in Lisbon, my sister and friends in Porto and Emma in Ireland... But I guess it's too much out of my rhythm at once ...
Fiiiuuu !!!

And I also got a really bad cold in Ireland, which I'm not really enjoying... silly me, thinking that it was ok to walk bearfoot in nice Irish grass :-/...
Oh well, so now I'm on my way to the land, just have half hour for my train :-) ... and because I didn't have much time to say anything about this last week I just thought it would be nice to leave you guys a note :-)
I'll try to go to the city next week for proper e.mailing and posting :-) But right now I'm really looking forward for my bed in the woods, a nice meal, my hot water bottle and give a lot of love to Michu :-) I miss her so much...
Miri is in her driving license and will take the last train home, so I'll probably only see her tomorrow...
Nothing like a good sleep to recover from my cold !!!!

Much Love !!!
PEACE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well, Baba, and welcome home.

Jenelle was just here and we loved seeing her. She is now back at her home and in the middle of doing a prayer room.

Miss you!

Henna Hippie Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Henna Hippie Mama said...

Get well sweet butterfly. I really can't wait until God crosses our paths so I can meet you. All I know is God has definitely placed you on my heart and all that you do. I don't have much to offer, than pray, and the praying will definitely continue.