30 July 2007

mOrE cOoL vIsItS & fRiEnDs…


We've been having many different visits lately, and that's also why I haven't been having so much time to post anything here...Now I have a lot of things to do online...and usually I feel overwhelmed just to think about it and then I'm always leaving it for tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow... :-/ does it sound familiar to any of you.. O.K, then lets go for it again... I did some yesterday, but I only have around 3 hours battery in the land, so I had to come to the village and I'm now in a cafe to charge it :-)...
O.K, but lets get back to the visits...
Soon after Miri, Willi and Angela had left, me and Danica
didn't stay by ourselves for long time...
Anne came from Dresden to spend some months and help us here...

But she also came to take some more time to be with God and get refreshed :-)

It's been a real pleasure to get to know her...I only met her once, early this year, in a "Connect Europe" gathering... she’s a painter and just finished her art studies… she also wanted to experience living in a community, and I believe she's having nice experiences already...it's so nice just to share life with others and grow together...

Danica is here already for a while...almost leaving :-/ ...we've been having so much fun... we really have a laugh together... I'm also so glad to get to know her...she's amazing!!! We've been having really cool conversations as well, not only silly times :-)... and really nice prayer times... I love to hear her singing to God :-)…

Two of Danica's friends, from her work in Duisburg, came to spend some days with us as well...Anke on the left corner, Sonja next to Danica on the right... it was really cool to meet them as well...We also had really nice chats about different subjects...

While they were still with us we got more visits… “Brother Tom” , the “urban monk” from Scotland… the pilgrim on The Way… in this picture he is next to a pack full of books we got as an offering by mail…

and here we all went to take him to the train station when he left…
Tabea also came with Tom, but only stayed 2 days coz she had to keep going on her inter-rail trip…but I don’t have any picture to upload ☺

In these last days we had a visit from Tiago (on the left in the picture, with the Sheesha), a very nice guy who is working with a Portuguese film production, and came to make a documentary about the community in the land… but I’ll write more about that in a separate post… we all enjoyed his time here…it was like meeting a new brother of the family :-)

And we also met 2 new friends who live nearby, Pedro and Marco, 2 amazing musicians of Irish music… the girls went to Castelo Novo that day to visit and on the way back they hitched coz they were too tired… then this guys stopped, and they came to the land for dinner… in the end they delighted us with their amazing music around the fire place ☺…


No comments: