26 November 2007

a DaY WiTh pApErwOrK...


I spent the whole day in Fundao (a city nearby) to take care of the paperwork that was still missing to finally finish all the process of the land and have it in our (White Stone) name... and also to pay the tax for the car and to pass it from Paulo to my name...
so, I went back and forth... from department to department...getting stamps here and there, paying i(n my opinion a lot of money) for a piece of paper... and being sent again and again, back and forth from one place to the other... Fiiiu...
still, in the end there was one more thing missing to finish it all...
oh well...I'm just glad I don't need to do this sort of things every day...I rather spend the day working hard on the land than dealing with papers and people that think I should know all about what I am doing... but I cannot complain about people actually... they were all very nice...
And speaking about nice people...I just met a wonderful family this sunday who are also moving to an amazing piece of land just on the other side of the mountain that surround us...but I'll try to write more tomorrow, as I need to spend another full day in the city... I go to Castelo Branco, because I"m taking Mishu to be sterilised :-( ... well, she just can't have kittens all the time... in January I'll also sterilise Duma, Sambo and Pula... it's a lot of money, but I guess I need to do it, even though I don't realy like the idea :-( ... but otherwise we'd be overpopulated with cats...

No comments: