19 April 2008

rAiNbOwS iN tHe sKy...


it has been raining still... so we're really getting wiser these days :-)... Maren left with Taini back to Germany... she probably will come back after doing what she needs to do in Germany...Marie Ivone (Mami, for all), Lyna's grandmother who has been with us for several weeks is also leaving tomorrow, back to France in her little "twingo" car...it has been a pleasure to have grandma around...she's really funny... specially in the nights when her English fades away and she insists in speaking French to all of us as we would perfectly understand her :-) ...
Juran and Emmanuel are coming tonight as well...
Emmanuel managed to have a break of his busy life in Sweden and he's back with us for few days to have a rest... Juran is coming from Porto again to join me and Marcia on a road trip to a small Iberian Rainbow gathering down south, between here and Algarve... I'm hoping to meet and reconnect with some friends and also to get to know new people who live in communities, both in Portugal and Spain... it's gonna be a good time I'm sure...
Judith from Jesus Freaks Cologne is also here to visit us for few days...

But speaking about rainbows, I just wanted to share a few pictures of amazing natural paintings God has been presenting us these days... Aren't Rainbows amazing ?!!!

Colours in the sky... and it's good to remember God's promise:
(Genesais 9:12-16)
God continued, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and everything living around you and everyone living after you. I'm putting my rainbow in the clouds, a sign of the covenant between me and the Earth. From now on, when I form a cloud over the Earth and the rainbow appears in the cloud, I'll remember my covenant between me and you and everything living, that never again will floodwaters destroy all life. When the rainbow appears in the cloud, I'll see it and remember the eternal covenant between God and everything living, every last living creature on Earth."


and look at our garden , how beautiful it is becoming !!!


No comments: