06 May 2008

pULa iS nO lOngEr wiTh uS...


I have many news to tell, but I just want to dedicate this post to my dear Pula...he died today , few hours ago...don't know exactly the reason, but his time had come...he would have been 10 months tomorrow ...
he was strange during the last week, after Sambo disappeared (she might be dead as well, I would like to find her)...I thought he was just sad cuz he loved Sambo so much...
it was a strange experience to see the breath of Life depart from him as I was holding him in my hands...
I got to the vet in time for him to give Pula some shots, but it was helpless...I bowed down there, I simply prayed and asked God to do what was best for him...the doctor said to leave him there and he would tell me the news...I was not comfortable with that...as I stood up, still with my both hands on Pula's body, he stretched and gave his last breath...he went home...his spirit is free...
"Humans and animals come to the same end—humans die, animals die. We all have the same breath of Life... We all end up in the same place—we all came from dust, we all end up as dust. Nobody knows for sure that the human spirit rises to heaven or that the animal spirit sinks into the earth"
(Eclesiastes 3:18-22)

I believe I'll see Pula again one day...where no death exists anymore...
death is weird for us...as Marcia said it is something we were not meant to experience...
I thank God for the gift and hope of eternal life...no death will exist anymore.. everything will be as God meant it to be...
as also Marcia felt, I sensed a feeling of thankfulness for getting to know Pula...what a charater...he gave us all good times of laughter :-)

Jesus comforted me as I came to the land and went to take Pula to the prayer tent...he loved that place...he would always join us every morning:-) we used to make fun saying he thought he was the one to be worshipped as he was always looking for attention for himself :-)... so I laid him at the door and worshipped God...the Spirit came with comfort and a new song filled my heart :

You are the Father of all...You are the mother who loves...You are the Spirit who comforts...You are the one who holds my hand...You are the One who wipes my tears...You are the One carrying me home...Jesus...Jesus"

I burried him there and planted a pine tree on top :-) it will be a wonderful tree I'm sure... maybe a funny one:-)

bye Pula...we all loved you very much...thanks for what you gave to us all...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked Pula, was a great cat, made me smile while i was with you, strangley i will be getting a new kitten in a few weeks...life dies down, life springs up, life is in Jesus cos he speaks life and is always speaking. couldn't kill Jesus and him remain dead, Life lives....peace and comfort Baba :o)

Baba said...

Thank you for your words Steve...God did comforted me, and through this death I believe life arose :-)
I have peace
Much Love to you
baba

Whitney said...

Oh Baba, that's so sad. I'm really sorry.
I wish I would have seen him when he was all grown up. He was a funny little kitten when I was there. Loved to eat and sleep =)
I'm so happy to hear that God comforted you and that you believe that life arose through this death! It's not easy.

Miss you and the land!
Whitney

lisa said...

Baba, I'm so sorry to hear about Pula. It's always very difficult for me when we lose a pet who is a member of the family :-(

Much love,

lisa

Unknown said...

For Baba : It is Darek here..We have met at freakstock round table meeting 2006.
I want to write to you but i couldnt find your email.

And i also need to contact Miri.Do you have her phone number or email??

Can you please write to me : tentwork@gmail.com

Thanks a lot !!

Jah Bless!!

Darek GODARCHY Czech

Anonymous said...

So habe ich das noch gar nicht gesehen. (German)

John said...

love ur posts baba... heading up to the land in a few weeks!!

looking fwd to seeing these things in real life when i get there!!

check out the rainbow coming up in leon north spain - should be beautiful!!

john