08 April 2005

here again...didn't give up on the blog thing

Sorry, didn't get use to it yet...
I hope I will during the journey...I'll departure to London on the 13th and
will stay overnight at the Boiler room in Reading...next day I'll be going
to this conference named "Target Europe" down in POrtsmouth...
Then I'll see...
Be praying for me during this trip that will last till the end of August...
The purpose of this will be to get to know better and more personally what
is going on in Europe in general...and also to see how is the church going
in different countries...
I believe there's an awakening of God's people throughout Europe and the
World...I wanna see it with my own eyes and not only hear it as a rumour...
I also go to meet people and connect with them somehow...
I go pretty much with no plans :-) the way I like it... I wanna get more
sensitive to God's voice and follow His directions as I go along on this
journey...
Thank you for all those who somehow are part of who I am and what I do out
of that...
PEACE

No comments: