16 August 2006

sOuP kItChEn...


I will post more about this , but HAZON YESHAYA is one of the soup kitchens in Israel that is serving around 8000 mealsa day all over Israel... they have also shoes and cloth shops so people can choose with dignity what they need, and they have also now dental clinics so people can treat their teeth... "Shoes and dentists are not luxuries", that's one of the logos I remember from one of their posters...
I went there yesterday with Judith and Maren and I was impressed with the people there...
we could feel Love everywhere... the chef of the kitchen was not only commanding or asking for things but he was serving and loving ... and it was not a superficial Love... I could see that they really cared for everyone...including the volunteers who they really honour and respect...
click on this title and check their web site... and share it with others...
but I would like to post more about it later when I have more time...

No comments: