20 December 2006

oK, lEtS kEep gOiN WiTh tHe pIctUrEs...


Ok, let me continue with the comments on the pictures... it's easier to remember what we've been up to...and you don't need to read much as well :-)

So here is Debora and Frede who came to visit... it was only one day but it was really cool !!!Thank you guys for your support...
Julian also came with them from Lisbon and I just realize I won't see him anymore this year... he'll fly tomorrow back to Germany :-( ... he spent the first month with us on the other land and then went to Lisbon for a portuguese course...

But Sven came from Cologne...he will leave on the 24th though, but he came all excited to build something...he's also a carpenter...and he's doing it !!! he picked some Mimosas from the woods with Jo and Mark, and they built the structure in one or 2 days...the material came yesterday, so they were starting this morning with the walls...I'll show the pictures after Christmas, coz I left the land today and will be back only on the 28th...



Yes, I guess this will be one of the characteristics of this land...people coming and going... :-) ...and hopefully coming back :-)...
Peter and Simone already went out for a while and she will stay in Porto to spend Christmas with me and my sister's family :-)...


And 2 more have left :-( , Micha and Mark ... we all miss them already ... Thank you guys for all you did here, and for the amazing persons you are ...look here Micha and his House tree :-) he finally did it... he only slept there one night (or part of it), but it's there... we'll make it better from now...

and here are both of them...

no, they are not dancing...this is men's thing ok... even though me and Miri played it once as well :-) ...
it was in the house of the other land, we had a night of "wrestling fight"... and the spectators were watching from the kitchen :-) fun night... things we make up when nothing is left to do in a rainy day :-) ...

And the carpenters never stop...here's Edi making a shelter in front of the house, with Micha helping...

I think I never showed you the floor these guys made...impressive...out of paletes and wood boards from an old house :-)


They made a shelter for the wood as well ...


Here is Juran's fire place..getting higher :-)... we just don't know when is gonna be finished...maybe next year ?!! maybe not !!!


Miri is the expert on details... check out these nice mirrors :-)

or the washing place for us...Pipi style :-) (Pipi is a german children's character...funny character !!! )


and the washing place for the dishes...


It's looking better every day !!!

And right now I'm in Castelo Branco and a french couple, Alex and Marie, are about to arrive at the bus station...Tomorrow I will go to Lisbon to take care of some stuff I left there and then I go to Porto to spend Christmas with my sista Edna and Paulo :-) ... It's gonna be nice to be with more portuguese speaking people :-) coz sometimes is too much german for my brain :-) even though I believe this is gonna be very good for my german learning :-)

O.K, see you next time on line
PEACE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI baba Im Norbi from cologne Iwish you a nice christmas and after this a good year, please tell special greetings to my homies Sven & Jo and also to all I know and love. Tomorow I fly to russia /st Petersburg to visit Kerstin there is somesnow :)
all right norbi

Anonymous said...

Hi Baba!

It's nice to se that live is going on in Portugal. Say greetings to all.

blessings

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hi Baba..
Lugar fantastico ..
Paz, simpatia e muita harmonia !
Gostei ;)
Bjx e tudo de bom