12 March 2007

cOrReCtIoN oF tHe cOrReCtEd mIsTaKe :-/


you must have realized so far that I don't know much about lands and measures of it :-/ ...
After few sms's and a call from my dad I finally understood the mistake... I heard about 5.000 meter square but never stopped to think about it...eh, eh, eh ... I just knew it was big :-)

THE LAND HAS 50.000m2 AND NOT 5.000 m2, so yes, each meter is 0.7 Euros and not 7 Euros...
well, I just know is big enough to do a lot of things, as you read the description of it :-)
But anyway, from all the replies I've been receiving, people are donating more in terms of money and not so much in meter squares.. And the amount of money to buy the land (plus donation) has always been correct anyway, 35.000 Euros...

I'm really thankful to all those who have been participating, it's amazing !!! I'm just in awe !!! God is great !!!
For those who still want to participate on this, there's still time, contracts take time in Portugal and I guess the dead line is to make sure we really want to buy it, but I'll call Yves tonight to better know and have no misunderstandings...
But still, I'd prefer to have all the money as soon as possible :-)
AND I WOULD ASK PEOPLE NOT TO USE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS IT TAKES 5 DAYS TO TRANSFER TO MY BANK ACCOUNT, I ALSO HAVE TO PAY FEES WHEN I RECEIVE AND WHEN I TRANSFER , SO I'D REALLY PREFER TO HAVE THE MONEY ON THE WHITE STONE ASSOCIATION'S ACCOUNT AND NOT MY PRIVATE ACCOUNT...
HERE ARE THE DETAILS :

Bank: Millennium bcp
Name: Assoc. Recreativa Cultural White Stone
Address: Rua da Santa Rita, 78
Almoinhas Velhas
2755-199 Alcabideche
Portugal

Portugal transfers:
NIB- 0033-0000-45315758012-05

International Transfers:
IBAN- PT50-0033-0000-45315758012-05
SWIFT- BCOMPTPL

Be blessed

PEACE

1 comment:

Jan M said...

Very relieving, that there's still time left, but how much? What do you guess?
Greetings
Ben