14 October 2007

nEw visits, aFtEr tHe LoNeLy dAyS...


Tiago, an old friend of mine from Porto came for few days to visit...I think he arrived friday night, more than a week ago... it was really cool to have him here...and really fun...he works with "arborism" (go to google if you have no idea what that is, eh, eh) and he came with a little gift for us... a small slide from a tree in the forest... Saturday morning another guy arrived, Jared ...hopefully to stay for long time :-)...


His visa will run out in the end of October, so he needs to extend it for more 3 months for now...He'd like to have a permanent visa and make the land his home base in Europe, but for that he would need to go to USA to apply for it... how can we understand this things?!!!
He heard from Al and Tina about the Land and felt this might be the place for him to have a home...he wants to stay in Europe for a while...travelling and getting to know travellers, squatters and anarquists...
so now I have a new neighbor in the woods...eh, eh...He's a tree lover as well...he just set up his hammock and rain tarp between 2 trees, and he's happy... he's a funny guy...
Next day, Tiago set up the slide for us to have some fun...

and it was soooooooo cool, even though it was just a small one...we were speaking and he said he has a project to present to the city-halls to set up Arborism "playgrounds", some sort of adventurous turism... and I thought that was great to present to our Mayor to make one in Povoa de Atalaia... That would be great I think !!!
On monday Stephi was coming...she's a woman I met in Germany 2 years ago in the rainbow when I met most of the Jesus Freaks' family...she's married with Uli and they have 3 kids, Milan, Melody and Elias... they're a great family...
me and Jared went to Fundao to go shopping ...we had a lot of things to buy, but luckily we found a baby car on the trash that helped up to carry along the way ...eh, eh...

After shopping we picked Stephi up from the bus...she was happy with that, and also very proud of herself as she didn't travel by herself for long time...

It has been really cool to have her around... but unfortunately I don't have much time to be with her as I just came this weekend to hang out with some friends (next post I write more about it, I'm just going back to the land now) and I will have to leave again to Sevilha to see my family, the Borden 's :-) Yiipppyyy !!! I'm so excited and looking forward for that...I miss them sooooooooooooo much !!!!

No comments: